Transit & TVMs
Our Ticket Vending Machine kiosks accept cash, debit and credit cards while also printing multi-stock tickets instantly
QuotePro Ticket Vending Machines accept any form of payment in seconds – including cash, debit and credit cards. They even make change, right down to the penny if needed, and can also double as an ATM.
Kiosks for Transit
Flexible payment solutions with QuotePro kiosks
QuotePro payment kiosks accept any form of payment in seconds – including cash, debit and credit cards. They even make change, right down to the penny if needed, and can also double as an ATM.
Our user-friendly interface is bilingual, in both English and Spanish. Self-service payments can be processed in less than 60 seconds. Best of all, we now offer provisional cash, meaning payments deposited in the kiosk are available in your business account within 24 hours. No more cash tied up in teller drawers.
- Accept cash & coin while dispensing change in both cash & coin
- Accepts card and contactless payments
- Multistock ticket printing
- Provisional Cash Services to administer full cash management of your TVM network
- Integrations with processors, software systems and payment systems
- Service Level Agreements that include full technical & onsite maintenance as well as phone support
- Fully customizable
Discover the advantages of a QuotePro kiosk
We provide kiosk solutions that are customized to the needs of each business. Our clients across the country have discovered these advantages. Implementing a convenient QuotePro kiosk solves the most common payment concerns:
- Mistakes made counting out change?
Office administrator calledin sick?
Not a problem.
- Employees feel unsafe transporting cash to the bank?
The armored car handles that now.
- Discrepancies between cash counted at the practice vs. what arrives at the bank?
The process with QuotePro is secure, automated and error-free.
- Kiosk serves as your cashier and exclusive on-site payment channel
- Accepts all payment types including cash
- Makes change and doubles as an ATM
- Posts payments for earlier credit
- Works 24/7/365
Full cash management
- Armored couriers collect cash from the kiosk and deposit it at your bank
- Only the armored carrier has access to your safe, increasing securing and accountability
- Employees never touch cash again
- Full transactional reporting delivered daily
- Customized reports available online
- Reconciliation reporting with each bank deposit
The QuotePro platform advantage
Become accessible all-day, every day, for your customers with our outdoor kiosks and mobile app.
Customize our platform to suit your dealership's needs and highlight what's important to your customers.
Automate your sales process and put customers on the drivers seat with the our flexible platform.
Learn about the businesses that are growing with our digital kiosk system
Social distancing is creating a ‘new normal’ for everyone, and it can be difficult to adapt to the changing circumstances. But there can be an upside for your dealership! Let’s face it: the likelihood of social distancing continuing for an extended period of time is...
Kiosks have proven themselves to be an important staple of many businesses and continue their growth with every passing year. Auto dealerships, both BHPH (Buy Here Pay Here) and Franchise Dealerships, can benefit from self-service kiosks. Kiosks can make it easier and...
Even in the digital age, many people still prefer using cash to make payments. Some industries that initially entered headfirst into mobile and card-only payments that didn’t support cash are now having to rethink that strategy. Here are some...
Paying bills is considered an unwelcome chore by most people. Consumers want speed and convenience as Fiserv confirmed in a recent bill pay study. For cash-preferred customers who are not able, or do not want to pay online, it can be a daunting task to wait for...
Technology continues to permeate every aspect of our lives and consumers seek simpler, more streamlined digital solutions for everything from shopping for groceries to buying insurance. While some companies find themselves forced into technological change and describe...
In 2017 the kiosk market was valued at $4.83 billion with that number expected to rise to a valuation of $19.64 billion by 2022. In the tech age, consumers are constantly seeking out speed, convenience and simplicity of payments, all of which kiosks provide.The...