Automate Your Time-Consuming Payments with the QuotePro platform
The QuotePro platform provides insurance carriers a flexible way to accept payment for their property, casualty, auto, home, and motorcycle policy clients. QuotePro kiosks, mobile apps and dashboard analytics come together to give your clients flexible payment options.
Kiosks for Insurance
Accept more payment methods with a QuotePro kiosk
QuotePro kiosks eliminate the headaches and frustrations that are associated with accepting cash. Our kiosks are built in a proven ATM platform that provides the reliability and security that you need to process payments in under 60 seconds.
If you need flexible options for your clients, using a QuotePro kiosk will allow you to accept co-payments and deductible payments in cash, credit, debit or ACH. Our kiosks are also equipped with an ID reader that can help you scan your customers’ drivers licenses and automatically capture the data that you need to ensure compliance and safety. This can also be used to pull up their account information and upcoming payments.
Mobile Apps for insurance
A feature-rich experience for your insurance customers
QuotePro’s mobile apps make it easy for customers to make payments, start claims, check in on repairs, and contact you, all from their mobile device.
Our app can be customized with your branding and with the features that make sense to your customers.
Dashboard analytics for Insurance
Analytics to track sales in real-time
- View quotes easily online or within your agency management system.
- Analyze how your clients are conducting transactions – website vs mobile vs in-person
- See all your leads, quotes, conversions, sales, and renewals.
- Gain a better understanding of your client base by reviewing demographics and buying habits, including zip code, gender, age, and peak buying times.
For insurance carriers the QuotePro analytics dashboard provides live quote data to help determine your rate “sweet spot” to win more future business.
“Magnum’s cash preferred client’s use the QuotePro kiosk because it is multilingual and easy to use, it accepts and dispenses cash. It automatically text’s our customer’s proof of insurance which they LOVE!”
Vice President, Magnum Insurance
Discover the advantages of a QuotePro kiosk
We provide kiosk solutions that are customized to the needs of each business. Our clients across the country have discovered these advantages. Implementing a convenient QuotePro kiosk solves the most common payment concerns:
- Mistakes made counting out change?
Office administrator calledin sick?
Not a problem.
- Employees feel unsafe transporting cash to the bank?
The armored car handles that now.
- Discrepancies between cash counted at the practice vs. what arrives at the bank?
The process with QuotePro is secure, automated and error-free.
- Kiosk serves as your cashier and exclusive on-site payment channel
- Accepts all payment types including cash
- Makes change and doubles as an ATM
- Posts payments for earlier credit
- Works 24/7/365
Full cash management
- Armored couriers collect cash from the kiosk and deposit it at your bank
- Only the armored carrier has access to your safe, increasing securing and accountability
- Employees never touch cash again
- Full transactional reporting delivered daily
- Customized reports available online
- Reconciliation reporting with each bank deposit
The QuotePro platform advantage
Become accessible all-day, every day, for your customers with our outdoor kiosks and mobile app.
Customize our platform to suit your dealership's needs and highlight what's important to your customers.
Automate your sales process and put customers on the drivers seat with the our flexible platform.
Learn about the businesses that are growing with our digital kiosk system
Even in the digital age, many people still prefer using cash to make payments. Some industries that initially entered headfirst into mobile and card-only payments that didn’t support cash are now having to rethink that strategy. Here are some...
Technology continues to permeate every aspect of our lives and consumers seek simpler, more streamlined digital solutions for everything from shopping for groceries to buying insurance. While some companies find themselves forced into technological change and describe...
In 2017 the kiosk market was valued at $4.83 billion with that number expected to rise to a valuation of $19.64 billion by 2022. In the tech age, consumers are constantly seeking out speed, convenience and simplicity of payments, all of which kiosks provide.The...
There are 168 hours in a week, and according to a 2018 study, the average American spends 24 hours of their week online; a number that has nearly tripled since the 2000 average of 9 hours per week. As more people spend their time online, more businesses do...
One of my favourite things about watching sports is seeing the strategy behind the game. What was the key play that helped them to win? Who’s in the line-up that’s helping the team maintain a winning streak? Like sports, business relies on strategies, including the...